Pagan/Wiccan Religion/deity delima

Hello! I saw what you have and thought you have a lot of good information,but,I still have a question. I want to be a Wiccan while worshipping a hindu goddess,is it okay if I do so? If so,am I suppose to follow Hinduist traditions of Wiccan or both?

I have always been very eclectic in my choices for my own personal pantheon.
As I study different cultures, religions, and deities I pick and choose what feels good in my heart.  I learn rituals and I adapt them to my own purposes.  I learn about Gods and Goddesses then I speak to them when I feel the need.

When honoring a Hindu Goddess it is polite to incorporate some aspects of her culture.  Research and find out her favorite incense, fruit, color, etc and include them on the altar with her.  But the whole ritual does not need to be Hindu.  

As with most things of the natural faith, your intentions are important.  She will know what is in your heart.  You should even face mistakes during ritual with humor.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science