Pagan/Wiccan Religion/evil dreams

Hi.i am wiccan and always wear my pentacle.For years i have been having really evil dreams where im screaming the lords prayer to wake up.Why the lords prayer? I have no connection to that god.I was an athiest for a while.I believe im cursed.I was born fri 13th and have nothing but bad luck.But my dreams are extremely disturbing and very evil.please help.

Evil Dreams are a matter of Perception and Interpretation.

Everyone one of us who is Neo Pagan, Meso Pagan, and Heathen has a connection to that God.  I grew up Lutheran.  I gave up Christianity when I had my skull fractured for not being full blooded white.  For some of it, it is not about Our PrePagan time as a Christian, but the way Christians React to us.

We were taught, as Children, the Lord's Prayer. It is everywhere, in movies, and books.  The funny thing is, many people believe that the Council of Nicea ripped that prayer off from the Temple of Bacchus, and put it in the bible.

There is a prayer I want you to recite.  You will see it, and see the one many of us were taught as children.  However, I am going to give you something closer to the origin pagan prayer.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Huntsman my soul to keep,
If I shall die before I wake,
I pray the Hunt my soul to take.

This Marks you as being Oathed to the Wild Hunt.  Huntsman is the Huntsman, Woodsman, and Greenman.  The Consort of the Mother (The Goddess as Wiccans call her).  

Get yourself a Teddy Bear.  Bears are Symbols of Strength, Courage, Protection, Magic, and Dreams.  Put a picture of a Bear Claw above your bed.  

Andarta Baldrsdottr Lead the Wild Hunt, as did her Mates Rosmerta NicBelenus and Essus the Bloodthirsty.  Andarta's Grandfather, Odin, Lead the Wild Hunt Several Times.  

Friday the 13th is only Bad Luck to Christians.  It is apart of a Death Curse placed upon them.  The Origin has to do with Pope Clement V and King Phillip IV, Murdering the Knights Templar because they refused to kill women and children.  Only Christians are victims of the death curse.  However, in modern times, because we do not know the history, everyone thinks they are effected by it.  Pagans used to see things like the number 13 to be very powerful, and good luck.

Focus your mind on these things.  Change your perspective.  Maybe you are being Drawn to the Unseelie Sidhe, and do not understand what you are seeing in your dreams yet.  It just looks dark and scary.  Dark Gods are not Evil.  They just place better at night.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

You need to find out how to balance the Warrior Spirit and Honor with the Pagan an Heathen Path. I can help you find your balance. You want to find the step between Neo-Pagan/Wicca and Meso-Pagan/Older Forms of Religion. I can help you. If you start your question, talking about how much magical power you have, I will call you on it. Do not brag about your magical powers to me. Do not tell me your a 15 Year Old Uber Dragon Wiccan High Priest. I will tell you the truth. I will tell you to make yourself better. Do not start your question that way. If you do, I will call you on your bullshit, then I will tell you how to make yourself stronger/better.

I am well versed Heathenry, Teutonic Religions, Germanic Religions, Celtic Religions. I have been a Law Enforcement expert in Occult and Non Conformist Religion.

Wild Hunt Order - Founding Member. Pagans who were Law Enforcement and Military were being Ostracized by Kansas City Pagan Groups. We started drinking together and talking about the Old Religions, and eventually become the Wild Hunt Order. Celtic Heathen Federation - Founding Member. Celtic Pagans and Heathens who are dedicated to Family and Home, before all things, even Gods, like the Old Gods taught us. We are Tuatha (Tribes), a Gathering of Tuath (Tribe). We are Families gathered together, with one heart and one might. ICKF -International Chito Ryu Karate Federation United States - My Sensei was Scott Marks

GED KCKCC - Studied Criminal Justice and Political Science KDOC - Former CO1A TnT - Close Quarters and Hand to Hand Instructor Senshi - Okinawan Karate Kage Senshi - Ninjitsu Trained as a Druid and Hold the Rank of Master Druid. Recognized by the ADO, AOD, BDO, and Culdee Druids.

The Titles Senshi and Kage Senshi. Rank Master Druid I was given the title of Black Dog because I have a tendency to protect the weak and go after the dishonorable. Every person that I have gone after has been proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to be without honor. Kinslayers and Oathbreakers.

Several Members of Law Enforcement and Military.