Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Please help

Susanne wrote at 2014-11-20 21:07:12
I'm Susanne from Florida. My husband left me for no reason on 24th of June 2011. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself. I've tried different spell casters and went to different churches to pray but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about a prophet that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won 5 fives consecutively. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great Prophet called Odijo. I contacted him and I gave him the necessary information. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can then voluntarily contribute to his orphanage home which I'm doing now with joy and happiness because I still didn't believe after he told me it will back until I used the spell he gave me and the next day which was on the 29th of July, 2012 I received a call and it was my darling husband Thomas. He apologized and came back to me crying for a second change and he even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me on that very day before leaving. I'm now a very a happy woman and our marriage vows were renew again and ever since he has shown me love like never before. Thank you Prophet Odijo, I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his He can solve any problem you are facing now. Try him today and thank me later  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs

Training White Witches and Lightworkers. Anything involving: Wicca, Witchcraft, various types of Magick, Angels, Astral Beings, White Light techniques, Herbs and how to use them, Crystals, Divination Techniques, Psychic Talents like ESP, Empathy, Clairvoyance, etc.

I'm a High Priestess of the Light. I am the founder of Luna's Grimoire [ ] I've had a vast amount of experience with teaching and supporting young and experienced solitary practitioners.

Luna's Grimoire

Luna's Grimoire:

Years of self-study and research and guidance through my Astral Guides, Angels and Archangels.