Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Blood gifting

Question
My path partner and myself are practicing pagans. We come from different cultures, and learned in different ways. I want to gift her with a vial of my blood to symbolize the trust that I have in her, and in our relations. This is perfectly okay where I'm from and my culture, however, I am unsure as to what is considered normal. Would this be taken offensively or be considered wrong? Any information on this would be appreciated as its rather difficult to come by.

Thanks.

Answer
This is not a common practice.  Giving willingly of your blood does take enormous trust as it opens you to all kinds of blood curses. i can't think of any reason it would give offense.  But make very very sure that you want her to have that kind of access to your soul for as long as she has the vial.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth