Pagan/Wiccan Religion/cutting chords to the past, confidence & trust

Helo, thank u in advance for sharing & reading my thoughts & questions. I don't have knowledge about Wiccan but i am a keen believer of energies & crystals. Pardon my ignorance. I have a boyfriend of about 2 years & he is a divorcee. It has been a number of years but he still is unable to cut off contact with the ex, still missing their happier days even though she had hurt him deeply with multiple adulterous betrayals. Is there any spells that i can learn to have him focus all his energies /consciousness on me & to let him rid of the clingy ex? I am also having difficulties trusting him & the situation. I wish i could know if he is the one i will eventually marry. I am kind of at wits end & need guidance & i want to intervene it for myself too. Will u be able to share & help me with tarot reading? I am unsure i can find a witch in my country. Thank u.

Using magic to make his energies stay with you is a bad thing.  Love must come and stay naturally.  What he needs is healing and cleansing.  If he is this strongly attached to his ex you should not be thinking about a permanent relationship with him at this time.  Especially if you don't trust him.  It is not for you to intervene.  Love and support him. If he comes to you so be it.  If you can't wait it out, walk away.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science