Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Evil

QUESTION: Hi my name is maria alvarez I know this may our may not sound unusual   but I was told that someone has put a hex on me and I will carry it and pass it on to my children and that worries me and I don't know what to do from what the lady told me the father of my kids is my soul mate but the person that hexed me made him dispite me and make him forget me and his children too I been trying to go with someone and she tells me I need a protection but that's very expensive is there any guidance I can have thank you

ANSWER: First - any spiritualist that will not help you unless you pay them a lot of money is a fraud.  Do not pay her.
Offering us money after we help you and you know the value of our services is okay.  Or charging a small fee, like when we read tarot cards is okay.  But if you need help and they are asking for hundreds of dollars, that is wrong.

I am sending you the best hex and curse removal spell I know of.  It has been written and rewritten for so many people - please change the names, genders, etc as needed.  

The Witch’s Jar
These spell directions assume you know basic witchcrafting and the related skills.
The altar space for this spell should be a table with a large mirror on the wall behind it.  The classic bedroom dresser or vanity is perfect.  I know it has been successfully done on a bathroom counter with a wall mirror.  The spell workings must be reflected in the mirror.  You can always just lean a big mirror against the wall on any table.
Preparation for the spell:  For several days ahead of time you will need to go out seeking dirty sharps; broken glass fragments, rusty sharp metal fragments, broken, bent and rusty pins, needles, or nails, anything nasty that you could cut yourself on and get an infection or disease from it.  This does not need to be done at night necessarily.  Be careful – use gloves or tongs.  Put the fragments in a pint size glass mayonnaise or similar size glass jar.  You can really use any size or shape glass jar…but the bigger it is, the harder it is to fill up with sharps.
It is best done on dark moon, but any waning moon will do.
Clean your sacred space…at least the room you will be working in, very well.
Gather all materials for the altar…all basics ritual tools plus the jar, the mirror, three black taper candles, patchouli for burning, three clear rock crystals or large diamonds (best if you have them), a picture of the offending witch (the person who sent the curse)  if you have one.  Don’t forget the essentials like lighters…  Good red wine and enough glasses for all participants plus one to leave on the altar.  I suggest opening it ahead of time.
If you can’t get a photo, you will need a piece of parchment with his/her name written on it.
Crystals or gems should be well cleaned, fully charged and enchanted to the purpose of magnifying energy.
Candles should be blessed and dressed to their purpose.  Patchouli should be enchanted to purpose (message carrying).
Do a ritual cleansing and purification of yourself and any sisters in the circle and the cursed party if they are an outsider.
When ready…lay the circle.  It needs to be a solid, strong circle.  Don’t mess around.  Usually good witches lay clockwise circles…today you are going to lay the circle counterclockwise and when you turn the energy you will turn it counterclockwise.  Call the corners.
Call down your pantheon.   Good choices are goddesses of love and goddesses of justice.
As you open your ritual, use one black candle for the goddess and one for the god.  Light a thick incense of patchouli and bless it to the wind and air and ask it to be a messenger for you.
Now we get out our sharps jar.  We are going to chant something like (change as you see fit)…
“(Name of bad witch) I put you down, I humiliate you, I defeat you”   Say this several times as the cursed person pees into the jar…yes you heard me correctly.  Now close the lid and place the jar before the mirror and put the picture of the bad witch facing into the mirror if you have one.  
Light the third black candle saying “Blessed Be this creature of fire that I light to expose the face of evil.”  Put it close to the jar so it reflects into the mirror.  Place the crystals in a triangle around the candle base with the tip towards the mirror.
Now we turn energy and send it out…the goal is to take whatever energy she is sending you and bounce it back through the mirror onto her.  Again, change the chant to fit your needs.
“Magic bad and magic black, mirror here to send it back, back to you away from me, back to you the pain to see”
When you have chanted and generated energy for as long as you possibly can, holding it contained in the circle until it is like a hurricane force…release it in a burst, like an explosion…see if fly off toward her.  Then do a blessing and ground with the wine.  Then walk off and believe it worked.  It is absolutely essential that you never doubt that it found its target and did its job.  Doubting magick will kill it every time!
You can do this three days in a row, burning the candle one third each night.  You don’t have to do the jar and peeing part every night.  If you used a coven and it was a very powerful release you may not need to repeat it.
You can adjust this to fit your needs but this spell works as written.  Any changes will change the intent and purpose.
Always remember to use ritual techniques to dispose of spell remains – very important.

Let me know how it goes.

QUESTION: I appreciate the hex removable spell but will it work if I do it by myself and what if I don't know the witch that hexed me but I do know the person who paid to do the bad.

ANSWER: Yes, it will work if you do it by yourself.  It is really about how much concentration and focus you have than anything else.
You can use what information you have about the crazy person that did this and include their name and picture on the altar by the mirror if you have it.  But in the chant instead of a name use something like "Black Witch Evil Witch".

**all basics ritual tools**

Crystals or gems should be well cleaned, **fully charged and enchanted to the purpose of magnifying energy**.
Candles should be **blessed and dressed to their purpose**.  Patchouli should be **enchanted to purpose** (message carrying)

When ready…**lay the circle**.  It needs to be a solid, strong circle.  Don’t mess around.  Usually good witches lay **clockwise circles**…today you are going to lay the circle counterclockwise and when you turn the energy you will turn it counterclockwise.  Call the corners

**Place the crystals in a triangle around the candle base** with the tip towards the mirror.

As you **open your ritual**, use one black candle for the goddess and one for the god.  Light a thick incense of patchouli and **bless it to the wind and air** and ask it to be a messenger for you.

**holding it contained in the circle**??? until it is like a **hurricane force…release it in a burst, like an explosion**…see if fly off toward her.

** how to achieve it
Then do a **blessing and ground with the wine**.

OK...absolutely no naturalist problem...

Best solution:
"Wicca for the solitary practitioner" by Scott Cunningham...easily available in some form or edition online at Amazon or other sites.  It is a very basic and easy to understand how to do it book about practicing the craft.

If this is not an option for you then please let me know and I will try to send additional directions.  

Learning this stuff normally takes at least a year of training under a High Priestess.  Don't worry about being perfect.  The Goddess understands your problems.  Like I said's your sincerity and concentration and focus that really matters.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science