Pagan/Wiccan Religion/born a witch?

Question
I've always been hesitant to ask this question because I don't want to sound stupid, also because I was raised a Christian and have always been afraid to venture into this subject.  But can a person be born to be a witch?  All my life I felt drawn to witchcraft, even before I was old enough to really understand what it was.  I've had weird things happen to me, I saw my grandma in a dream before she died and it wasn't the first omen I've seen, I actually shared one dream with my mother.  I have very strong intuition, and have always been kind of an outcast to other people.  Sometimes I just don't feel like I belong, like I'm not whole because I haven't found my purpose or there's something I'm supposed to be doing but I'm not yet.  any advice would be appreciated.  thank you

Answer
Of course you can be. It's like genetics, as long as you have irish in your bloodline, you'll always feel that pull. Check out www.lunasgrimoire.com and go to the School of Magick. You'll be pleasantly surprised by what you learn. Don't be afraid of what you don't know. Always venture into the unknown, and learn something about something you have never known before. Feel free to ask me any questions you need answered. I'm an open book. :)

Love and light to you.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs