Pagan/Wiccan Religion/friends

Question
Hi. How can I attract friends? I am in college. I know people in college and other places. In any place that I am, people are nice to me but they don't want to get more personal. All they do is small talk, they never call me or make plans to hang out. If I don't contact them first, they won't contact me. I am very friendly, sociable, honest, good-looking and with good manners. I've had this problem for about 2 years now.

Thanks for your help.

Answer
Hi Josephine,

When I was 18, I needed a relationship I could share my faith, my thoughts. my hopes and dreams with.  So i decided to cast a spell to bring the perfect relationship to me.  It worked famously.  We dated for two years, and 14 years later we're still really good friends even though he now lives 3,000 miles away.  This spell was very easy and works for all sorts of desires.  My old High Priestess called it Silver Bullet magic.  Grab a balloon and a piece of paper and pen.  Write what it is you wish for.  This is a great all purpose wish spell, I just happened to use it to bring me one of the great loves of my life.  

Remember that you'll need to be specific about the qualities of the types of people you are looking for.  This spell isn't going to land you a specific person, it'll help you find the RIGHT people. :)   

Place the paper, folded, into the balloon.  Blow it up.  Chant, or sing to raise energy.  Even something simple like "She Changes everything she touches and /Everything she touches, Changes".  Chant faster and faster until you feel the energy peak and pour all of that energy into the balloon.  Then Sit on it to pop it!  That'll release the spell to go do its work.  Keep the paper and balloon.  When your wish is granted, give the balloon to someone you love to let them make a wish.  This spell is easy to do and works FAST so watch out. :D

PS if you are looking for Pagan friends, you can try pagans.meetup.com Wicca.meetup.com Witchvox.com, Facebook groups, and see if your campus has any student activity groups that might harbor pagans.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn