Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Lost love.

I recently lost the women I'm in love with.  I have always heard about the spells of the wiccan culture.  All I want is to have the second chance to be happy with her. What happened is I had a house fire and while rebuilding house we grew distant.  We had everything together.  Does the spells to bring back a lost love work.  Will they work.  I've been trying to move on as she did but like she said she Will always have our moments together.  If I attempt these what's the odds of them working.  I truly love this women.

The spells that Wiccans perform (including Lost Love) work because of the study, dedication and power of belief.  People come to Wicca because of their draw to the Gods.  Magic is taught as a part of the Wiccan religion.  It isn't the religion as a whole.  If you truly love her, go to her.  Tell her how you feel.  Just reading a rhyming couplet isn't going to get you what you want because you don't yet know what you are doing.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.