Pagan/Wiccan Religion/meant to be?

I've always been hesitant to ask this question because I don't want to sound stupid, also because I was raised a Christian and have always been afraid to venture into this subject.  But can a person be born to be a witch?  All my life I felt drawn to witchcraft, even before I was old enough to really understand what it was.  I've had weird things happen to me, I saw my grandma in a dream before she died and it wasn't the first omen I've seen, I actually shared one dream with my mother.  I have very strong intuition, and have always been kind of an outcast to other people.  Sometimes I just don't feel like I belong, like I'm not whole because I haven't found my purpose or there's something I'm supposed to be doing but I'm not yet.  any advice would be appreciated.  thank you

Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church of the Ozarks
Wite Rayvn Metaphysica  
Hi Amanda,

First off there are no stupid questions. Yes, a person can be born with what is known as witch blood. The issue comes from understanding exactly what that means. To be born a witch or to have witch blood means that an individual is sensitive to the world around them and seems to be in tune with the natural world and to have some kind of intuitive understanding of the signs they see around them.

Many people here in the west with strong intuition and visions of any sort feel that they do not belong as western society does not accept anything that is related to these types of talents. There are many groups that are open to adults and teens as well as families that can help you to get closer to others that have similar gifts and to offer you training.

If you are interested in exploring witchcraft ( the practice) and Wicca ( the religion) please feel free to contact me on my website - and I can help you get in contact with individuals that may be able to assist you in your area.

Also, there are other online options available that we can discuss as well!

Please know that you are not alone, and that there is truth in what you are feeling and it is not evil, dark, or any other Hollywood stereotype.

I look forward to further conversations!

Bright Blessing,

Alfred Willowhawk

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP

I can answer questions related to paganism, wicca, spiritual coaching, Native American Spirituality, shamanic healing, Altered States of Consciousness, Reiki, Celtic Transformational Healing, Celtic Mythology,( Welsh, Irish, Britonic), Kabbalah, Goddesses and Gods. I also answer questions on paranormal experiences

I am a full Professor at Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary and the Sr. Pastor of the Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC,a Gardnarian 3rd Degree and am also ordained through the International Metaphysical Ministry. I have previously been ordained as an Orthodox Rabbi, and Christian Minister. I am a Registered Spiritual Counselor, Metaphysical Practitioner and have been a Licensed Spiritual Coach, (2007) and a Reiki Master since 1995. I am the High Priest of the Family Tradition mentioned above. As I learned each technique, I realized the benefits and the shortcomings of each one. As I continued to search, study, learn, and incorporate these into my own growth I became a more balanced, happy, satisfied person, for myself. As I become more satisfied with myself, I attracted more balanced, happy, satisfied people into my own life. I realized that these techniques combined together, can be used by ANYONE. Therefore. I became a Spiritual Coach to be able to share this with anyone who wanted to - Be ALL that they ALREADY Are. I am a published author, and have many articles on alternative healing techniques, including Reiki,meditations, shamanic practices, training courses, and articles on following your own life and spiritual path. I have earned a Doctorate of Metaphysical Science (DMsc) from the University of Sedona. Currently, I teach the following courses: Celtic Transformational Healing, The Warrior Within, Intuitive Tarot Reading, Soul Retrieval for Shamanic practitioners, and Shamanic Soul: Path to the Sacred Self,(Core Metaphysical Shamanism), Tree of Life in YOUR Daily Walk as well as all three levels of traditional Usui Reiki.

Charter Member, International Metaphysical Association International Metaphysical Ministry Healers International Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC Native American Church Wite Rayvn Aquarian Tabernacle Church International

Witchvox, Associated Content, Amazines, Heartland Spirit, Ezine, Pagan Pulse Magazine, Bharaat Bhasha

B.A. Temple University BMsc University of Sedona MMsc, University of Sedona DMsc, University of Sedona Traditional Spiritual Leader and Medicine Man, Native American Church Reiki Master Certified Tarot Professional Reader High Priest (Wite Rayvn) Shamanic Practitioner, (Metaphysical) Gardnarian 3rd Degree

Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary Volunteer Recognition Award 2012