Pagan/Wiccan Religion/parents

HI, I wanted to be a Wiccan and I'm scared to tell my mum and dad about this.My parents are not Christians.My whole family is Chinese and my great grandmother who is still alive is a buddhist { another pagan religion and I think my parents don't know about it}. How am I going to convince my mum and dad with Chinese? They won't even know what I'm talking about! I'm still 9 but I knew a lot of magical stuff already! I know I can't lie about this thing with my parents and I know if they wouldn't let me I can't shout at them. What am I gonna do?????????

Hi Rhiannon, going on what you said ("I'm still 9") I think you should sit this one out until you're an adult. I did that, and it went much smoother. I spent most of my life exploring different religions until I was 19, then I told them what I really believed. It was a bit difficult for them to understand, but by then, I was an adult, and it was different than when I was a kid.

I would suggest just studying, getting good grades so that if your parents were to not take the news well, and chances are they won't, at least you would be able to stand on your own two feet.

That's the best advice I can give you, and I came from an anti-pagan home.

Let me know if you need anything.

Love and light, Luna.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs

Training White Witches and Lightworkers. Anything involving: Wicca, Witchcraft, various types of Magick, Angels, Astral Beings, White Light techniques, Herbs and how to use them, Crystals, Divination Techniques, Psychic Talents like ESP, Empathy, Clairvoyance, etc.

I'm a High Priestess of the Light. I am the founder of Luna's Grimoire [ ] I've had a vast amount of experience with teaching and supporting young and experienced solitary practitioners.

Luna's Grimoire

Luna's Grimoire:

Years of self-study and research and guidance through my Astral Guides, Angels and Archangels.