Pagan/Wiccan Religion/I want to learn, but I'm scared.

Question
Hello Luna, first off -I love your name. If I have twins their names are going to be Solia and Luna(:
Now onto subject, my aunt is Pagan and I've always been interested. But my mother has been against it until recently.
I'm a Gemini, and my element is air, if I'm not mistaken. I'm only 15, and I want to learn Wiccan ways. I see them as very helpful. I want to know how to do things, like influence karma on certain people (bound them), I want to know how to cleanse places, and I would like to know how to astral-travel. My "cousin" can and I really want to see it. I've been into that show "Charmed"(/.\) I love to see them using their ways to protect eachother. I would love to protect people just by saying some words. Please get back to me, I would love for you to mentor me on some things. My aunt says she will, but my mother needs to approve and we both highly doubt that will happen. But I really want to get in touch with who I am, and who I could be. Thank you for reading this. And thank you even more if you answer.

Answer
Okay, slow down there witchling! Astral projection is not for the faint of heart, or the inexperienced practitioner. First of all, you need to learn the basics. Please understand that magick can seriously hurt people if even your thoughts are misaligned. I can mentor you, I have a website which offers a FREE school of magick - www.lunasgrimoire.com

Go there, sign up, and start reading. I will also answer any questions you may have in the forum. Now, run along, and get to work! :)

Love and light to you,
Luna.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs