Pagan/Wiccan Religion/curses

What spell would I need for, a dead dove with no eyes and twine tied around its neck in a bow was placed underneath the front door deck

Hi Lucinda!
Hey, I live in Delaware too! :)

This isn't a curse in so many words. It's a love spell. Someone wants you or someone in the household to be blind to other lovers but them. If you found this yourself you'll need to dispose if it, off of your property. Whoever did this isn't a morally good person so i would examine the people on the fringes of your life.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.