Pagan/Wiccan Religion/reading recommendations for the group practitioner

Question
I have recently come together with four amazing people to form a coven. Each of us is in a different stage of our spiritual journey, however we felt an instant connection when we came together. I was wondering: Might you have any reading suggestions to help us in our collective journey? I would also love any suggestions you might have to guide me in my own spiritual awakening. Thank you very much for any guidance you may give.

Answer
Coven Craft: Witchcraft for Three or More by K, Amber
Circle, Coven, & Grove: A Year of Magickal Practice by Deborah Blake
Harrow, Judy  --   Wiccan Covens: How to Start and Organize your Own
A Teaching Handbook for Wiccans and Pagans: Practical Guidance for Sharing Your Path -- Thea Sabin
Belachta, Sean  --   Coven Leaders Handbook
The Wiccan Minister's Manual, A Guide for Priests and Priestesses -- Kevin M. Gardner
How to Create a Magical Working Group -- Katrina Rasbold (Author), Eric Rasbold (Editor)
The Witch's Coven: Finding or Forming Your Own Circle -- Edain McCoy

Good luck to you all!  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM