Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Abilities

Hello. Is there a spell or way to bring out my psychic abilities. I dont have a lot of ingredients and things for a spell. All I have is a big white candle and a narrow red candle. I know we are all psychic but I realy want mine to be strong and enhanced so I can make the right decisions and be able to read and help other people. Thanks so much.

A white candle is perfect. On friday 13. There will be a full moon. The moon plays a big roll in psychic powers.  

On friday anoint the candle in olive oil and bless it in the name of the moon.  Hold the candle close and close your eyes.  Know that ur psychic powers are growing. When you feel that you are ready set the candle down and light it.  Close you eyes and get to a meditative state. Breath slow and calm. Open you eyes and staire at the blue of the flame. You should get visions. Let me know how this work out!!!!  Simple but effective  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Jesse Gillespie

Click below to call!

Jesse's path began as a Wiccan and slowly progressed to a full fledged Witch! Witches are the people who communicate with the dead, perform spells for those who are in need of it, and maybe lay a curse or two in the name of justice.

Jesse is a Minister of Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose Coven. He is also a massage therapist, an aromatherapist, and have studied energy work on a medical and magickal level.

Need Spells? Charms? Potions? Check out Jesse's website Witchcrafting Life
Keep in mind, this site is still under major construction!

Primarily self taught, Jesse prides himself in his vast knowledge of the craft. His numbers and ratings speaks for himself.

Massage Therapy License
Minister of Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose Coven founded by Lori Bruno of Salem Mass.