Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Blackmagic

"Dear Sir

My name is SANA ANJUM ( 24 yrs) DOB: 18/Apr/1990.
Sir my family and I are facing a lot of problems in life related career, money and marriage. I have two elder sisters both are well-educated and good-looking. Eldest one is Shabana (DOB: 23Feb1981), Elder to me is Naziya (DOB 7APR1984). My family has been looking for grooms for them but every time we try to find a suitable match something or the other happens and finally the matter never proceed to marriage, as people refuse. I know a blackmagic has been done on our family as my mother's health is also affected badly. (I know the person who has done it). All this started in 2006, we have been trying to look for help but no one is actually able to help us get rid of it. My studies, relations with friends has been affected badly and I usually get defamed in society for no reason. Please help us guide us as to how to get rid of it because it is becoming next to impossible to bear failures in almost all out attempts.

My question is whose help should i seek to get rid of it? Can you help us ?

Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanking You.

Hi Sana,

I am sorry that these things are happening to you and your family. Please contact me via private email at and we can discuss this further. It is my feeling that this is best discussed in a private forum not a public one.

Blessed be,

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP

I can answer questions related to paganism, wicca, spiritual coaching, Native American Spirituality, shamanic healing, Altered States of Consciousness, Reiki, Celtic Transformational Healing, Celtic Mythology,( Welsh, Irish, Britonic), Kabbalah, Goddesses and Gods. I also answer questions on paranormal experiences

I am a full Professor at Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary and the Sr. Pastor of the Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC,a Gardnarian 3rd Degree and am also ordained through the International Metaphysical Ministry. I have previously been ordained as an Orthodox Rabbi, and Christian Minister. I am a Registered Spiritual Counselor, Metaphysical Practitioner and have been a Licensed Spiritual Coach, (2007) and a Reiki Master since 1995. I am the High Priest of the Family Tradition mentioned above. As I learned each technique, I realized the benefits and the shortcomings of each one. As I continued to search, study, learn, and incorporate these into my own growth I became a more balanced, happy, satisfied person, for myself. As I become more satisfied with myself, I attracted more balanced, happy, satisfied people into my own life. I realized that these techniques combined together, can be used by ANYONE. Therefore. I became a Spiritual Coach to be able to share this with anyone who wanted to - Be ALL that they ALREADY Are. I am a published author, and have many articles on alternative healing techniques, including Reiki,meditations, shamanic practices, training courses, and articles on following your own life and spiritual path. I have earned a Doctorate of Metaphysical Science (DMsc) from the University of Sedona. Currently, I teach the following courses: Celtic Transformational Healing, The Warrior Within, Intuitive Tarot Reading, Soul Retrieval for Shamanic practitioners, and Shamanic Soul: Path to the Sacred Self,(Core Metaphysical Shamanism), Tree of Life in YOUR Daily Walk as well as all three levels of traditional Usui Reiki.

Charter Member, International Metaphysical Association International Metaphysical Ministry Healers International Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC Native American Church Wite Rayvn Aquarian Tabernacle Church International

Witchvox, Associated Content, Amazines, Heartland Spirit, Ezine, Pagan Pulse Magazine, Bharaat Bhasha

B.A. Temple University BMsc University of Sedona MMsc, University of Sedona DMsc, University of Sedona Traditional Spiritual Leader and Medicine Man, Native American Church Reiki Master Certified Tarot Professional Reader High Priest (Wite Rayvn) Shamanic Practitioner, (Metaphysical) Gardnarian 3rd Degree

Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary Volunteer Recognition Award 2012