Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Child's Spirit Guide/Totem telling me something?

I was wondering about if while a woman is pregnant with a child, if the child's spirit guide/totem would show itself to the mother? For any reason would a spirit guide/totem for a child soon to be born do this?Is it trying to let me know something about my child?

While you are pregnant you may see the spirit totem of your baby.  If you are open to it you may even hear the baby's spirit as well.  They at least try to get their name across usually.
As to the message it depends on what the totem was up to.  What was it saying or doing?  What animal was it?

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science