Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Child's Spirit Guide/Totem telling me something?

Question
I was wondering about if while a woman is pregnant with a child, if the child's spirit guide/totem would show itself to the mother? For any reason would a spirit guide/totem for a child soon to be born do this?Is it trying to let me know something about my child?

Answer
While you are pregnant you may see the spirit totem of your baby.  If you are open to it you may even hear the baby's spirit as well.  They at least try to get their name across usually.
As to the message it depends on what the totem was up to.  What was it saying or doing?  What animal was it?

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth