Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Athena's Arrow?

Hello Reverand Amy,

I respect that you're busy so will try to be as brief as is feasible.

The general question I have is how would Athena's aid manifest itself?  What sort of tendancies would she have in regards to guiding those who ask her for help?

Following is my specific circumstance and the reason I believe Athena is involved.

To be frank, I am in dire straits here; had a decent job making a steady salary last year before my department was cut and I was forced to take a part-time, hourly job that doesn't even pay half of my former salary.  During the time of employment at the good job, I was honestly bullied into buying a new car that I told my father I couldn't afford.  Now, it is coming into a situation where the car is in danger of being repo'd next month.  (There were 2 previous repo's several years ago and I really don't want to experience another one.)

So, anyway, I have been trying to figure out how to get a better job or get lower payments on my car to the point of insomnia.  A couple of days ago, I was thinking about applying to jobs at colleges in North Dakota, Wyoming and other states with better financial standings when I heard an owl hoot.  At the first "hoot," I immediately thought of Athena.  The owl hooted again, so I prayed to her to help me find the wisdom within myself to get out of this situation before my car is repo'd, and the courage to act on it.  The Owl hooted one last time before I fell asleep and had the most restful sleep in months.

So, that is the high points of my experience.  Any ideas?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi Tracy,
I'm sorry that you're dealing with such a run on hard times. I'm glad that you realize that bullying got you in the car mess. Athena's arrow can absolutely manifest and be confirmed by owls. I feel that a good job offer could come from North Dakota soon. Just be wary of any "help" offered by your father. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.