Pagan/Wiccan Religion/New to this Journey towards the Wiccan Path

I think I am ready to begin my journey.I wanted to know if there is a Rite of Passage Initiation so that I may introduce myself to Athena. I have a strong connection to her on many aspects.Is it best to do this on Samhain?Do I need to be visible towards the Moon I like my privacy, at the same time I will do it if need be. Thank you for reading and your patience.

Hi Shay.
Samhain is a time for honoring your ancestors. If you'd like to do a dedication (initiation is performed by someone else for you, dedication is performed by you) ritual, the next full moon would be a more appropriate time. You don't have to be able to see the moon for Her to be able to see you. Privacy is good.
Good luck with your journey!

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.