Pagan/Wiccan Religion/New to this Journey towards the Wiccan Path

Question
Hello,

I think I am ready to begin my journey.I wanted to know if there is a Rite of Passage Initiation so that I may introduce myself to Athena. I have a strong connection to her on many aspects.Is it best to do this on Samhain?Do I need to be visible towards the Moon I like my privacy, at the same time I will do it if need be. Thank you for reading and your patience.

Answer
Hi Shay.
Samhain is a time for honoring your ancestors. If you'd like to do a dedication (initiation is performed by someone else for you, dedication is performed by you) ritual, the next full moon would be a more appropriate time. You don't have to be able to see the moon for Her to be able to see you. Privacy is good.
Good luck with your journey!

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn