Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Love spell was cast by someone else on my now ex.

Question
Hello. I hope it's okay to not use my real name.
More than two weeks ago my boyfriend of 6 years left me and moved out to another state very quickly, even left some of his favorite things behind. Two weeks before he moved out he kept mentioning how he wasn't sure if he wanted to leave or not, he had dark circles, all month suffered from headaches (he almost never had headaches), slept only a few hours, ate but didn't crave food and just looked sickly. For about a month and a half we barely communicated, barely said we loved each other, had odd dreams and we had both mentioned how we sometimes felt heavy and other times like we were floating. When he left he did not say anything, I thought he was coming back for more things but he just left without saying a word. He met and started dating another girl before he left me, during the same month that he looked sickly. She is years younger than him, they don't even speak the same language and can barely communicate. Before going back to not talking to me again, this was the first time either of us contacted each other since he left, I asked how he was and he managed to tell me what was happening in his new relationship, that he thinks about her from morning to night and has a few dreams a night that are all about her (before this he almost never remembered dreaming, or in his words, never dreamt). He even said that not romantically speaking he really could not stop thinking about her even when he wants to focus on other things. He doesn't care that she flirts with other guys on social media and actually defended her by saying that it probably happened before they met, it didn't. He doesn't eat anything most days and maximum one time a day for others. He doesn't have any hobbies or interests anymore, that he can't even sit down and watch a show, he says she just occupies his mind. He has been denied a better position at his job twice these couple months despite being one of the oldest and more qualified employees at that company, he has lost interest in going back to college and pursuing his career choice, he says he feels stuck. When she visits him any small amount of "doubting" changes and he believes everything she says again almost 100%, which is why I think he went back to not talking to me. When he doubts he says he doesn't understand why he's with her, especially when he thinks she's immature and does not trust her sometimes, and because of the language barrier. I went to a tarot card reader that I had known years ago and she told me that the girl asked someone to cast a big spell in her country to make us breakup and for him to fall in love with her and move away, that she does not love him and only wants his money, that he is not the first guy she does this to and is a nasty person with a black heart, despite being so young. The reader also told me that the girl had her eye on him before he even met her. On top of that he also deals with a mental disorder and is therefore more confused and cannot cope unless it has to do with the girl, in which case it just makes him worse. The tarot reader told me that my ex doesn't know what to do with himself or his thoughts. That he always loved me, still thinks about and misses me from time to time and feels ashamed and embarrassed that he left. He is working overtime, something he refused before, and now works a crazy and tough schedule just to earn more money, like double shifts, not sleeping to continue to work and does not go on his lunch breaks. I don't have experience with cleanses or spells, and would not like things to do with black magic or calling on spirits and such, but is there anything I can do, or have someone do to stop the spell/s she casted and have him be free from her? I don't wish to reverse the spell and send it towards her, I don't want bad energy sticking to him or me. I was told that he would have to request a cleanse or something to break the spell himself, which he can't and won't, or can I do something to help him and will it affect me? Thank you.

Answer
This is all too common a story.

Unfortunately, you need to do some active defensive magick if you want to combat this.  A reversal is the best idea, a powerful cleanse soon after.  If she has cast a spell you need to break it.  If you are unwilling to do it I am not sure what to say.  The best reversal I have sends the energy back to its master. That's karma.  It's the way energy works.  And it sounds as if she deserves it.  
And yes, it is much, much better if he wants it, asks for it, and participates in the fix.  But we can work it without him though its not as powerful or focused.  At least the reversal.  Maybe after that he'll allow a cleanse which he has to be there for.  

I'm including the ritual here so you can decide how much you care for him.  If you truly love him, if you truly are his rightful companion, won't you fight for him??

Now this spell has been rewritten several times to fit different people so adapt as needed -

The Witch’s Jar
These spell directions assume you know basic witchcrafting and the related skills.
The altar space for this spell should be a table with a large mirror on the wall behind it.  The classic bedroom dresser or vanity is perfect.  I know it has been successfully done on a bathroom counter with a wall mirror.  The spell workings must be reflected in the mirror.  You can always just lean a big mirror against the wall on any table.
Preparation for the spell:  For several days ahead of time you will need to go out seeking dirty sharps; broken glass fragments, rusty sharp metal fragments, broken, bent and rusty pins, needles, or nails, anything nasty that you could cut yourself on and get an infection or disease from it.  This does not need to be done at night necessarily.  Be careful – use gloves or tongs.  Put the fragments in a pint size glass mayonnaise or similar size glass jar.  You can really use any size or shape glass jar…but the bigger it is, the harder it is to fill up with sharps.
It is best done on dark moon, but any waning moon will do.
Clean your sacred space…at least the room you will be working in, very well.
Gather all materials for the altar…all basics ritual tools plus the jar, the mirror, three black taper candles, patchouli for burning, three clear rock crystals or large diamonds (best if you have them), a picture of the offending witch (the person who sent the curse)  if you have one.  Don’t forget the essentials like lighters…  Good red wine and enough glasses for all participants plus one to leave on the altar.  I suggest opening it ahead of time.
If you can’t get a photo, you will need a piece of parchment with his/her name written on it.
Crystals or gems should be well cleaned, fully charged and enchanted to the purpose of magnifying energy.
Candles should be blessed and dressed to their purpose.  Patchouli should be enchanted to purpose (message carrying).
Do a ritual cleansing and purification of yourself and any sisters in the circle and the cursed party if they are an outsider.
When ready…lay the circle.  It needs to be a solid, strong circle.  Don’t mess around.  Usually good witches lay clockwise circles…today you are going to lay the circle counterclockwise and when you turn the energy you will turn it counterclockwise.  Call the corners.
Call down your pantheon.   Good choices are goddesses of love and goddesses of justice.
As you open your ritual, use one black candle for the goddess and one for the god.  Light a thick incense of patchouli and bless it to the wind and air and ask it to be a messenger for you.
Now we get out our sharps jar.  We are going to chant something like (change as you see fit)…
“(Name of bad witch) I put you down, I humiliate you, I defeat you”   Say this several times as the cursed person pees into the jar…yes you heard me correctly.  Now close the lid and place the jar before the mirror and put the picture of the bad witch facing into the mirror if you have one.  
Light the third black candle saying “Blessed Be this creature of fire that I light to expose the face of evil.”  Put it close to the jar so it reflects into the mirror.  Place the crystals in a triangle around the candle base with the tip towards the mirror.
Now we turn energy and send it out…the goal is to take whatever energy she is sending you and bounce it back through the mirror onto her.  Again, change the chant to fit your needs.
“Magic bad and magic black, mirror here to send it back, back to you away from me, back to you the pain to see”
When you have chanted and generated energy for as long as you possibly can, holding it contained in the circle until it is like a hurricane force…release it in a burst, like an explosion…see if fly off toward her.  Then do a blessing and ground with the wine.  Then walk off and believe it worked.  It is absolutely essential that you never doubt that it found its target and did its job.  Doubting magick will kill it every time!
You can do this three days in a row, burning the candle one third each night.  You don’t have to do the jar and peeing part every night.  If you used a coven and it was a very powerful release you may not need to repeat it.
You can adjust this to fit your needs but this spell works as written.  Any changes will change the intent and purpose.
Always remember to use ritual techniques to dispose of spell remains – very important.

If you look around for witches to help you - use caution.  Let your intuition make the decision if they are good people or not.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth