Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Shamanism

Do you have any knowledge of soul retrieval?  I want to know if the process helps people feel different immediately or if it's a delayed healing?  Is the belief that soul retrieval something everyone needs? Hope you can help.

ANSWER: Hi Pat. I do have knowledge of soul retrieval. People will feel different immediately, but it make take time to feel the full effect as the body finds its zero balance again after such intense work. Yes, I believe it is something everyone needs. We give away pieces of ourselves to everyone and by getting them back we begin to feel more whole and are able to move forward in our lives as a whole being. The people deserving of those will get new ones in the future.

I hope this helped answer your question.

Thank you very much for answering my question. I just had a soul retrieval over the phone.  I took interest in getting help due to headaches I get when negative energy such as anger is directed at me.  But it caused me a headache I can't shake.  I did not feel anything other than the headache.  Do you think my experience is normal?

Thanks again

Hi Pat!

I've been doing this stuff for 23 years.  I'm not aware of souls retrievals being done over the phone as a legitimate practice. With your permission I would like to talk to a shamanic instructor who trains practitioners in soul retrieval her thoughts on your headache.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.