Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Odd object.

I wasnít sure where to ask this question, but something lead me here. I hope you can help. I have had this necklace for as long as I can remember. It is a very old style, and it has followed me around my entire life. When I was in elementary school, I took it off and lost it. It then reappeared in my momís jewelry box when I went to visit her that summer. (She lived two states away) I have lost it several times, including when I moved to different states, and it always finds me. No one in my family knows where it came from, and canít recall anyone giving it to me, or owning it before me. It feels very warm and protecting, so I donít think it is cursed. I just wonder if there is such a blessing, and if you have ever heard of anything like this before. I do love this necklace, and feel oddly drawn to it, but sometimes I just wish I knew why it is the way it is. I appreciate any answer you may have, even if it is just an educated guess.

Spirits sometimes attach themselves to objects.  Jewelry is especially susceptible since it is a personal item, usually cherished and worn close to the skin.  It doesn't have to have been a relatives necklace.  Usually we get these things that way but I have come across some very spiritual items at garage sales.  
This necklace has a spirit.  It likes you.  There is really no way of knowing what potential powers or gifts it has.
Well, except maybe internal altar spiritually oriented are you?  If you were inclined to do the work we may be able to find out more information about it.  It would take commitment and a little time though.  You let me know.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science