Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Questionable Spell

If I made a spell to make others around me open their mind more open to understand what Wicca is, would I be violating the wiccan rede?

Helping friends and family members see that what you're doing is beneficial to you isn't harmful to them.

Not to mention not every Wicxan follows the Rede. Rede means advice or counsel. It's not a law or commandment. It's just a nice idea.

To put it plainly, if you do a spell to get a new job and get it, that means that someone else's resume went in the trash. They'll keep looking. That could be harmful, or not. You didn't set out to hurt someone.

Instead of lookin at it as "harm none" which is an impossible standard, just try to think if it as "try not to be a jerk". :)

Hope that helps.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.