Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Beginning Wicca

Hello Labyrinth. I have recently been "awakened" to Wicca. I have completely switched over to it. I love it a lot, but there is one problem. I need a teacher or mentor of some sort to help guide me through the beginning transition. I already have my Goddess and God (Nyx and Erebus). I was hoping you would be able to reach me? Or at least help get me started in the right path? I would rather email, but this here works as well. Thank you so much for reading and hopefully answering. Blessed be!

I would be glad to assist in any way that you need.

Reading I assign all my initiates:
Wicca for the solitary practitioner by Scott Cunningham
Grandmother of Time by Szuzsanna Budapest (this woman is also on Facebook)
Witchcrafting by Phyllis Currott

There are more but this is where to begin with studying. Read any of the book you can find but take what you get and think about it.  Many of the book out there are either not complete in the information you need to succeed, or total b.s.
Feel free to ask me anything.  Read through the archives.
I don't mind email...I know it's in here somewhere because other people find and use it.  I don't really want to post it in public forum though.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science