Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Guilt

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM,
Someone took a sizable amount of money from my purse. I think I know who it was, but I'm not 100% certain. Is there a procedure or spell I can use to make them feel guilt and come clean? It would be great if they also returned the money! If more details would make this easier to answer I would be happy to supply them in a private correspondence.
Thank you!

There is indeed. You need a 10" fashion doll. (They're cheap 'Barbie' knockoffs you can buy in a dollar store.

Write on the stomach "Purse money thief" or a similar descriptor.

Cover the thing in peanut butter.  Then roll in birdseed. Hang it up in a tree to be a lovely treat for your local bird population.

The pecking of the birds will pick their conscious until they repay the debt and come clean.

I got that spell from Dorothy Morrison a million years ago. It works.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.