Pagan/Wiccan Religion/PLEASE HELP

Question
hi,
i dont know who to turn too but a friend of mine knew a psychic quiet well that was going to do a peace and healing prayer for 3 weeks 3 hours a day as i was a little stressed out. i thought it would be ok so i agreed. first week about 3 days into it i felt pain in my arms. i beged her to stop but she reassured me it will be ok this last week of the 3 week ritual. im very very ill in sooo much pain. she said 4 days ago she removed an evil presence but its gone now. im getting sicker every day but im a nurse and my bp and pulse and temp are fine but so very sick. aches in all limbs nausea headaches swollen hands very weak. last night 17/04/15 i put salt around house. i woke up to the salt at the back door had been splashed with water on both sides of door. can you please please help as i have no idea what to do and getting sicker by the day.

thankyou awaiting your reply

lilly

Answer
If you have access to the sea, go there immediately and immerse yourself.  Sea water can eliminate negative energies and rejuvenate you, even if you have had an evil influence working at you.
If you can't do this you can rub your body down with kosher salt in the shower.
Salt the INSIDE perimeter so that they cannot harm the circle.
Burn sage, thick smoke if you can get it going, and let it permeate the interior if the house.
Lastly, I am including a ritual.  It works VERY well for removing hexes and curses and evil energies.  It's a little gross but it works.

Adjust any wording to fit your needs.

The Witch’s Jar
These spell directions assume you know basic witchcrafting and the related skills.
The altar space for this spell should be a table with a large mirror on the wall behind it.  The classic bedroom dresser or vanity is perfect.  I know it has been successfully done on a bathroom counter with a wall mirror.  The spell workings must be reflected in the mirror.  You can always just lean a big mirror against the wall on any table.
Preparation for the spell:  For several days ahead of time you will need to go out seeking dirty sharps; broken glass fragments, rusty sharp metal fragments, broken, bent and rusty pins, needles, or nails, anything nasty that you could cut yourself on and get an infection or disease from it.  This does not need to be done at night necessarily.  Be careful – use gloves or tongs.  Put the fragments in a pint size glass mayonnaise or similar size glass jar.  You can really use any size or shape glass jar…but the bigger it is, the harder it is to fill up with sharps.
It is best done on dark moon, but any waning moon will do.
Clean your sacred space…at least the room you will be working in, very well.
Gather all materials for the altar…all basics ritual tools plus the jar, the mirror, three black taper candles, patchouli for burning, three clear rock crystals or large diamonds (best if you have them), a picture of the offending witch (the person who sent the curse)  if you have one.  Don’t forget the essentials like lighters…  Good red wine and enough glasses for all participants plus one to leave on the altar.  I suggest opening it ahead of time.
If you can’t get a photo, you will need a piece of parchment with his/her name written on it.
Crystals or gems should be well cleaned, fully charged and enchanted to the purpose of magnifying energy.
Candles should be blessed and dressed to their purpose.  Patchouli should be enchanted to purpose (message carrying).
Do a ritual cleansing and purification of yourself and any sisters in the circle and the cursed party if they are an outsider.
When ready…lay the circle.  It needs to be a solid, strong circle.  Don’t mess around.  Usually good witches lay clockwise circles…today you are going to lay the circle counterclockwise and when you turn the energy you will turn it counterclockwise.  Call the corners.
Call down your pantheon.   Good choices are goddesses of love and goddesses of justice.
As you open your ritual, use one black candle for the goddess and one for the god.  Light a thick incense of patchouli and bless it to the wind and air and ask it to be a messenger for you.
Now we get out our sharps jar.  We are going to chant something like (change as you see fit)…
“(Name of bad witch) I put you down, I humiliate you, I defeat you”   Say this several times as the cursed person pees into the jar…yes you heard me correctly.  Now close the lid and place the jar before the mirror and put the picture of the bad witch facing into the mirror if you have one.  
Light the third black candle saying “Blessed Be this creature of fire that I light to expose the face of evil.”  Put it close to the jar so it reflects into the mirror.  Place the crystals in a triangle around the candle base with the tip towards the mirror.
Now we turn energy and send it out…the goal is to take whatever energy she is sending you and bounce it back through the mirror onto her.  Again, change the chant to fit your needs.
“Magic bad and magic black, mirror here to send it back, back to you away from me, back to you the pain to see”
When you have chanted and generated energy for as long as you possibly can, holding it contained in the circle until it is like a hurricane force…release it in a burst, like an explosion…see if fly off toward her.  Then do a blessing and ground with the wine.  Then walk off and believe it worked.  It is absolutely essential that you never doubt that it found its target and did its job.  Doubting magick will kill it every time!
You can do this three days in a row, burning the candle one third each night.  You don’t have to do the jar and peeing part every night.  If you used a coven and it was a very powerful release you may not need to repeat it.
You can adjust this to fit your needs but this spell works as written.  Any changes will change the intent and purpose.
Always remember to use ritual techniques to dispose of spell remains – very important.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth