Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Spells

Dear Rev. Amy,

I am new to the wicca practise as I have been wanting to reunite with an ex. I'm having no luck with it and was wondering if you could recommend how I go about this? I really don't think I'm strong enough to cast a spell and have it work on my own. Can you point me in the right direction to anyone that could help? I'm not going to look on the internet as I know there are a lot of charlatans out there scamming people.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my question,

Hi Tori!
Take one bay leaf (also called Laurel) and write their name on it. Place it with your phone. Tape it to it, put it inside your cell phone case, doesn't matter, just keep it with your phone. It sends up a metaphysical "call me!" Signal to your intended. If they're interested, they'll call you. Works fast. I've had it take as little as five minutes and as long as three days.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.