Pagan/Wiccan Religion/attraction

I've been interested in wicca and astrology lately.  I've always felt in tuned with nature and been interested with becoming more connected.  I'm an adult female.

My question is could you help draw someone towards me?  I don't want to force them against their will.  I just want to draw them towards me so I can attempt to connect with them.  I met a man and I like him a lot, but I've never had an opportunity to talk to him.  I just would like a chance to do so. How should I approach this?

A simple but effective charm is a bay leaf. You can wrote their name on one and tuck it in your phone case to encourage them to call you. If they don't have your number or you don't know their name it'll encourage them to talk to you if they're interested but you're not forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.