Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Possible Omen Interpretation

Question
Baby Deer
Baby Deer  
QUESTION: Hi, I have a quick story for you that I'm a bit put off about.
I live with my Fiance and his mother on one floor of a duplex, and his sister lives on the basement level.
Recently, his sister and her boyfriend had an enormous fight and he moved out. He also had some trinkets from his family that practices voodoo or some derivative of the sort.
Since he left, strange things have been occurring out of the norm (strange things always happen here, but now they're getting aggressive).
Five nights ago, my fiance and I stepped out to go to the store for about an hour and when we came back at around 12am, an angel statue in the hallway that honored his deceased younger sister was smashed on the staircase. No one heard it. And no one was in or out of the house but us. Mind you, it was on a sturdy shelf with a thick stone plaque in front of it that didn't move or fall with it. The angle in which it fell looked like it was thrown. The left wing was smashed as well as the feet.
Then two nights ago, a baby deer (we live in an urban neighborhood where no deer have ever really been spotted) found its way into our yard. No way in or out. It attacked the house, windows and doors, tearing all of the flesh off of its skull from headbutting the concrete and dropped dead.
And lately, the occasional shadow people dont run anymore. They walk. Slowly.
Any ideas of what this could mean?

ANSWER: I do have some ideas.  I need to ask some follow up questions.  It will help me narrow it down.

Please remember, I am a Heathen Druid.  We investigate, question, an analyze.
I apologize for the odd, personal, or offensive nature.

1. How urban?  Small city or major metropolitan area?
2. Your's and your fiancee's ancestry?
3.Does your fiancee's sister's boyfriend have a violent or sadistic streak? - He could have done the deer.  A violent or sadistic person can drive away nature spirits and make them very skittish.  The same for types of magic foreign to the area.
4. What is your gender? 80% + Sean is a male nature, but this is America and we do weird things with names. - This might lead to another question.  
5. What are the levels of drug usage, type of drug usage in your household? Area you live in?
6. Which Deities/Saints were worshipped?  You worship? Fiancee worship?  Mother/Sister worship? Sister's boyfriend worship?
7. Is it your fiancee or sister's boyfriend that practices Voodoo?
8. Is everyone out of the "broom closet"?  To their families? Friends? The everyday non-pagan community?

QUESTION: 1. How urban?  Small city or major metropolitan area?
It's like a dingy dirty city. Not too big or small.  But it's not exactly a nice place to live.  I'm in Nj.
2. Your's and your fiancee's ancestry?
I personally am Caucasian, mostly German and Irish. I was meant to be raised Roman Catholic but immediately disbanded that when I was in 5th grade and I don't really know what I am now.
My fiancee is Cuban. But he doesn't know his father's side so.....
The sisters boyfriend never seemed violent but he may have been.  However, he was always a good guy and he was nice to animals and had a pitbull that was like his baby.  So,  I can't be too sure. My fiance has had a bit of a violent streak though that he blames me for "bringing out".
I get that alot.  No,  I'm a 23 year old woman. Actually,  I could very well be two,  I have 2 uterus'(Didelphis).
My fiance's sister smokes pot. His deceased little sister died of a drug over dose (heroin). My fiance and I are clean. This neighborhood is mostly pot, however, the police made a heroin break a while back.
My fiance and I are more spiritual. His sister doesn't pay too much attention to anything but herself.  And I was wrong about the voodoo thing.  The sisters boyfriend, as well as my fiances mother , practice Santeria.
I was wrong,  it's Santeria. My fiance and I don't really know what we are but most of his family and the sisters boyfriends family practice Santeria.
To my knowledge yes.

Answer
Alright, if it is the wee people, there are a couple possibilities.

Wee peoples follow families.  They live in tribal societies, like our ancestors did.  They are in our yard and houses.

If your wee people believe you are in danger, they will war with the wee people of the one they think is a danger to you.

If the wee people war, grass will have issues growing.  Animals will react badly to their warring presence.

If our wee people are unhappy, We become unhappy.  If you are unhappy, your wee people are unhappy.  If you live in a dirty/dingy neighborhood, your wee people are unhappy.  If your wee people are unhappy, ...

Loa traditionally do not like Seelie, Unseelie, Aesir, Vanir, Aelfr, or Rokkr.  Vice Versa.

This doesn't have to be the case.  If your mother in Law in Santeria she can help with half of this ritual.  You are in effect building your own ritual.

Everyone needs to get right in their heads.  Her ritual will work for you.  Make sure when you Legba and ask Saints and Wee Spirits to join you, that you ask for St Patrick and Lady Bridget.  Have a gift for Legba, St Patrick, Lady Bridget, Bondeye, and your ancestors.

IMPORTANT for you Sean.  You need to know your Clan/House Name.  This will help you get a representative from your ancestors.  That means tracking your bloodline.  I am sorry that means doing home work.  If you don't respect your ancestors, your wee people could get sick and die.  You may also need the House God of your ancestors, which means another sacrifice.  If you can't find it, your ancestors understand, your family has been Christian a while.  If you oath yourself to a god, make sure you have something that represents that God and/or Goddess.  St Patrick and Lady Bridget, so have something BLUE.

Our ancestors, your's and mine like ritual, but the gathering/family time is more important to them.  A family dish specific to your family.  Then one for your ancestors, Apple Pie or better Apple Cobbler.  If you make anything, make it from scratch.  DO NOT use a cake mix.  

Both sides need to tell stories of their parents, grandparents, and ancestors.  This is the important part of the ritual you need to do.

Participate in the Santeria/Vodou ritual.

No one is Petra, Black or Blood Voodoo, are they?  If they are, that may be the problem.  Their Loa and other spirits like to conquer and eat other spirits and Wee people.  You will need a Blood, War, or Death God on your side for that.  That God will give your Wee people a fighting chance.  

Essus the Bloodthirsty is a God of Law, Justice, War, Fertility, and Blood.  His wife Rosmerta, is a Goddess of Fire, Fertility, War, and Justice.  Their consort/lover, Andarta, my Goddess, is Vengeance, Justice, Fertility, Fire, and War.  I am same in any ritual I participate in.  Remember, if you choose a God or Goddess, remember to honor their King/Queen, and their House.

Know your Gods, honor them with your deeds.  Words don't mean shit to them.  

Look up the Covenant between St Patrick and Lady Bridget.  It is an important document.

I hope this helps.  Cleanse your minds and house.  Merge your family by doing ritual together.

Last Thing. If your fiancee abuses you and says it is your fault, deal with it.  First, talk to his mother and make sure he isn't being mounted/possessed by something or someone.  If he is, and she can't cleanse him, please get help.  

If the police can't/won't help you, if his mother can't/won't, find a local Asatru group.  Go to their Godhi or Chieftain.  They will help.  If they can't, Fire Wolf Kindred is in Pennsylvania.  Contact me here, their Druids are my Brother and Sister.  They will help you.  You will have a bed/couch, long enough for you to get a job.  Promise me if he hurts your, physical or emotional, you will do these things.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Berzerker