Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Creating sigils using planetary magic squares

Question
I read tons of blogs about creating sigils using the method of planetary squares.But I just don't understand the method of converting one single keyword into numbers.For instance,let's say I want a new car.So I've seen people convert the word car into numbers and then sigilize it.My point is that car could mean a lot of things.
-Get a new car
-Get hit by a car
-See a car and so on
I mean wouldn't it make it more sense if I could be more specific? Like using full sentences instead of a single keyword like car.So how do I turn complete sentences into sigils?

Answer
I have not spent time learning this skill.  However; as I understand it, the first step of creating sigils is to solidify intent.  

Refine your intent.

I need a new car.

How do you intent to get it?

I need someone to give me a car?  I need a loan to buy a car?

Work at this until you have selected three or four key words - that fall into one planets realm - I am not familiar with what each planet is for in this case.  So play with your keywords until you get the best three or so that fit.

Example:

NEED GIFT CAR

That works out to  NDGFTCR which is what you use to make the sigil.

I am sure that you know more about this than I do!  It is the INTENT that is the most important.  You do not need to use only a single word.  Go ahead and use a phrase to clarify what you need.  Just try to get a phrase that belongs to one single planet.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth