Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Lost item

Question
QUESTION: Hi Amy,

I ve lost my hard disk...I m not sure if it was stolen from someone at work or if I ve lost it in any other way...I desperately need it back. Pls. Help me a way I can get it back.

Thanks!

ANSWER: Saint Anthony is helpful for lost items
Close your eyes
Say three times.
Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony
Please come Down
Something's lost and can't be found

It usually appears within a few minutes.

QUESTION: Hi Amy,

I prayed as u said....n later while searching my desk at office, I got clues which confirms to me that it is stolen my someone in our team only.

Is there a way I can still do something on this n the person gives it back to me on their own?

Thanks!

Answer
Grab a "Barbie" from the dollar store. Write Give me back my hard drive on it. Cover in peanut butter and roll in bird seed. Hang in the trees where the birds will find it.

Birds pecking the doll for the bird seed will pester them until they give it back.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM