Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Brown Finch or Sparrow in car

Question
Well today is good Friday. I went to my car this morning to find that I left my window down and a Brown finch of sparrow was trapped inside trying to get out. I let the bird out. I was wondering if there was any significance to the occurrence?

Answer
I would conclude that a spirit was trying to send you a message.  Think about your life since then.  Who have you been thinking about?  has anyone close to you died recently?
You can meditate for more information by lighting white and magenta candles and placing photos of deceased friends and family next to them.  Any jewelry personal items of theirs or mementos of your relationship are also helpful.
The sparrow is a messenger from the other realm.  They are often associated with escorting spirits.  Keep an eye out for further signs.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth