Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Seagull.

QUESTION: I had an interesting experience this morning that I would like to share. When someone messes with me, usually something bad happens to that person. Nothing to the extreme but something bad does happen to that person. The other day someone who I work with did something that is very inappropriate where I may file a complaint. She is very rude,unprofessional & annoying & obnoxious and I know karma will come around. Last night I woke up being wide awake at 3:30 am which is very rare for me to be up at this hour. I was feeling uneasy and knew something bad was going to happen. I don't believe in thinking negative thoughts or wishing something bad would happen to an individual since I leave it up to the universe, God.  But I knew something bad was going to happen to this individual. I wasn't able to sleep afterwards. When my alarm clock went off at 6:00 am which I had to get up to go to work I went into my bathroom and the next thing I heard...a seagull crying out as if it was a signal to prepare for battle over by my window. I sensed a calmness that swept over body and I felt safe all the sudden.
I am curious if you know what this means?

ANSWER: I have to watch my temper too.  Be careful and really actively try to control your energy.  When bad thing happen because your energy called for it, it does damage your karma even if it wasn't on purpose.  
If this kind of thing happens to you then you are spiritually sensitive, obviously.  The incident that happened in the night might have been related to your coworker but not necessarily.  From what you have said here, there is no direct evidence that it had to do with her.  Being spiritually sensitive you could have been awakened by any powerful force in the area that your aura became aware of.
The gulls, which could have been a spiritual manifestation as you didn't see them, might have been a response to your feelings of unease.  Spiritual protection manifesting in response to your trepidation.  
If you can learn what your coworker was doing at 3 a.m that might be intereting information.  If she was having some problem or nightmare you  might then associate your awarness with her happening.  But if you had a bad feeling...then something happened to her...then you felt calm...that's not good.  If you are making things happen out of anger or fear and then feeling relieved or calm, that's bad.  I mean feeling guilty isn't positive, but being sorry and trying not to keep doing that is positive.  

QUESTION: Hello again,

I think you misunderstood me. I don't think ill or wish something awful would happen to someone else. I believe that is bad luck and I am a strong believer in Karma. I know that when someone does something bad that something bad happens to them especially if they try to harm me in anyway. I allow God to make that decision and again I believe in Karma. If someone does something bad then I know that karma will catch up to them.
Hearing the seagull at 6 am in the morning by my window was very loud. I never experienced anything like that. I felt safe and calm afterwards. A message from my guardian that I am protected and that there is nothing to worry about. Waking up at 3:30 am was a little odd and I did feel an uneasy energy. It was very unusual. The night before I went to bed I made me prayers and said that I would allow the universe to make its judgement, not me. Then I wake up at 3:30 am. I don't think it would be appropriate for me to ask my co-worker what she was doing at 3:30 am on a particular day. She would say...uh I am sleeping.
I felt calm after I heard the Seagull which I learned is the highest spiritual messengers but I did not feel calm because I woke up at 3 am in the morning. I felt very uneasy. I am very sensitive and I am very intuitive/psychic.

You said when someone bothers you, then something bad happens to them.  I realize you may not be doing it on purpose but that is your energy effecting them.  You sat you know you are spiritually active so you should get that.

You said you woke up knowing that something was going to happen to someone who was bothering you.  And that after the gulls that feeling was relived.

My advice stands.  You do not have to be doing domething on purpose to harm your karma.
You can also harm your karma by feeling inapporpriately.  I am just cautioning you to be more aware of your subconscious feelings and behaviors.  
If you truly are psychic and intuitive you should be able to get a better hold on your subconscious behavior.

Blessed Be

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science