Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Work related question

Brightest Blessings,

I'm currently in training to become a Psychologist,and I know employers look at facebook pages and google names as a standard of practice when hiring. I happen to have lots of Wiccan Iconography on my fb question is,and mind you,i live in a *very*conservative state, should I cleanse my page of all religion before I start hunting for a job,or just leave it up and hope for the best?

Wow.  Good thing to think about I guess.  I live in a 99% Catholic community.  So I don't share, but I don't deny either.  Many of them still come to me and get card readings and charms.
Considering your situation I might clean up a bit.  Unlike Christianity, our faith does not require us to declare publicly or martyr ourselves.  Get the job then you can decide who is cool enough to share with and who isn't.

Good Luck!  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science