Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Black Wolf Following Me

Question
I have had a black wolf following me since I was 10 and I want to know what it follows me for. I'm the only one who can see it. When I was younger I did a blood ritual just to find some 'proof' of something and don't even remember what it was, all that I drew a pentagram and chanted some other language in the way it said to online and its been fallowing me ever since.

Answer
Spiritually, wolves are protective.  They guide us through the spiritual realm.  They show us things we need to see.  I would love to have a wolf following me around.  Pay attention to what he wants you to see.

You don't give me much information about you but just as a general principal - don't go doing spells off the internet, especially when they are in another language and you don't even know what you are asking for!  You are very lucky you got a spirit guide and not some kind of demon.

Study well with an open heart.  Stay with positive energy, white magic, turn your energy clockwise.  Work with love in your heart.

Blessed Be  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth