Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Can you identify this behavior?

Question
My friend has witnessed the following of her new neighbors:

A woman n a black cape, red lining, bowing and chanting to all four sides on her own front lawn (not my friends lawn)

3 young girls holding hands while chanting, entering and exiting a cage in their backyard that resembled one you might cage a dog outside in

The same girls dancing & twirling and hollering/chanting all around the yard

A man in a black cape, red lining, hood up,wearing a white mask pacing around the backyard

All of these happenings were observed in daylight hours.

Can you form any opinion on what might be going on?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Answer
These behaviors have some of the qualities of natural spiritualist practices.  They sound a bit immature but to each his own.  Are they bothering someone?  Nothing they are doing is negative or harmful.
I cannot specific exactly what they are doing but if it was me I would leave them to their own unless they are harming others, which they are not.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth