Pagemaker (Adobe)/pagemaker

what versions of pagemaker will work on windows 8

Good Day.... sorry about the delay in responding.

I've yet to see Pagemaker 7 not work on Windows 7/8, nor have I heard of any reports of PM 6.5 failing to function properly. The Microsoft compatability guide does not show a problem with Pagemaker.

There are some quirks to the Pagemaker program itself which you might have noticed with fonts and some spacing issues. A lot of how Pagemaker ultimately functions depends on the printer driver you 'select' when creating a new document. While the Pagemaker application may function correctly, you have to ensure that you have the most current printer driver for the Windows you are installing to.

Remember, also, that no 'legacy application' will install to the new Surface RT.
Hope this answers your question! If not, please let me know.

Thank you, and I apologize again for the delay in replying.  

Pagemaker (Adobe)

James Stefanie

Willing and able to answer questions regarding most aspects of PageMaker and Adobe InDesign, including use, design, printing, pre-press decisionmaking and structuring, output for printing, PDFs, layers, and more. Prefer not to handle questions regarding program installation but will attempt program troubleshooting once the program has been installed.

Twenty+ years in advertising, marketing publication design. Experience with PageMaker from version 1 to current version of Adobe inDesign. Currently supporting a 'short list' of clients in developing or maintainng their pre-print design.

BA in Philosophy; Bph, Cetifications in databases.