Pagemaker (Adobe)/Adobe 10

I think I have the Adobe Reader, but I need Adobe 10 to get bank documents .  The recommend that I download Adobe  at 2,htm but all I get is a screen to purchase.  Is there a way to get Adobe 10 free.

Hi Carol...

Although this is not a Pagemaker question, I'll try to answer it!! ;)

Also, if not prompted to do so, get the latest updates (if there are any)

BTW - the Reader is always a free download. If you're paying for the reader only, something's wrong. You DO pay for the Adobe Acrobat development version, however.

Hope this helps!!

Pagemaker (Adobe)

James Stefanie

Willing and able to answer questions regarding most aspects of PageMaker and Adobe InDesign, including use, design, printing, pre-press decisionmaking and structuring, output for printing, PDFs, layers, and more. Prefer not to handle questions regarding program installation but will attempt program troubleshooting once the program has been installed.

Twenty+ years in advertising, marketing publication design. Experience with PageMaker from version 1 to current version of Adobe inDesign. Currently supporting a 'short list' of clients in developing or maintainng their pre-print design.

BA in Philosophy; Bph, Cetifications in databases.