Pain Management/RSD Pain Relief

JoeG wrote at 2014-10-26 21:02:10
The writer states the she has been taking morphine and methadone, yet you recommend slow-release oxycodone, which is not as strong as either morphine or methadone.This seems like a contradiction. The slow release action of oxycontin doesn't increase pain relief itself, just provides long but slow action.

Pain Management

Margot RN BScN GNC

Please feel free to ask anything, but the more specific you are, the easier it is for me. Please share as many details as you are comfortable doing. I do check my Emails daily Monday through Friday so you should receive an answer within 24 hours on most business days. Thanks.

GERONTOLOGY (NURSING ISSUES RELATED TO THE ELDERLY) I have 20 years experience working with the elderly. I would be pleased to offer any assistance I can. My areas of expertise include: Gerontology / Geriatrics, Long Term Care, Community Nursing, Palliative Care, Private Nursing Services, Intermediate / Extended Care. I also have a personal interest in Homeopathic and Eastern Medicine. If I can not answer your question I'll do my best to direct you to an appropriate resource. Thank you.
Experience in the area
20 years of Long Term Care and Community Nursing, specialising in Geriatrics, Gerontology and Palliative Care.

Registered Nurse , Certified Gerontological Nurse, Bachelor of Science in Nursing