Pain Management/pain

Question
Hi, i was playing soccer this morning and when someone kicked the ball it went flying and hit between my legs. This has never happened to me before and i don't know why but the pain was so soooooo bad? i couldn't stand, all i could do was curl in a ball for 10 minutes and i have since felt really sick in my stomach? what is going on? am i going to be okay? i am 14 years old. thank you

Answer
Glen,
You should be fine. It is normal and part of growing into a man for you to have extreme sensitivity and pain in this area. However, if you still have pain 24 hours after the injury, still have soreness I advise you to be checked by a doctor. Thank you for consulting me, and if I can help further please do not hesitate.

Pain Management

Patricia M