Pain Management/Pain Throughout Body

Question
Hello,  I'm trying to ease my eye and head pains, and get to the root of this problem if possible. I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can relieve my pain. So far, I have found nothing to ease my eye pain. I noticed that you're a back pain specialist. Sometimes, when I read and get eye pain, I also get back pain. Also, my right leg is shorter than the other, so that might be related to the back and one of the roots of my pain. Here are the details about my ailment:

I get a lot of pain in my left eye and headaches. My eyes are sensitive to light when I have headaches. Sometimes, my left eye throbs and pulsates. I get this pain after many activities. I think the pain is worst after extended amounts of time reading. The pain is only in my left eye, not the right one. The pain mostly starts after I do things like reading. The pain lasts, even when I try to sleep. Sometimes, after going to bed, I wake up in the morning, and my left eye still hurts. The ophthalmologist diagnosed my eye pain as iritis in my left eye and said that the iris is inflamed. He wants to prescribe steroids. Do you have any suggestions of natural remedies for this?

Also, he said that iritis is often related to Lyme disease, arthritis, and other autoimmune diseases. He prescribed bloodwork. Years ago, I did wake up to a tick on my forehead. Do you think I might have Lyme disease?

Additionally, I have other health problems that may be related to the iritis. I have a weird pain in my left lower jaw, and a less frequent pain in my right lower jaw. I also have a kidney infection, which is currently being treated with whole food supplements. I also have yeast infections in my stomach and liver, and I'm treating them with Myrrh gum. I also feel weird nerve sensations, like zigzagging or crawling, in the lower back of my head, and I have these nerve sensations in my arms and legs, though the sensations is most common in the head. I also feel sporadic vibrations along my legs and head.  I also have a cyst on my right leg. I also have neck and back pain, especially on my left side. Sometimes, when I'm reading, I get sharp back pain on my upper left part of the back. I also have toenail and foot fungus, which I am currently treating with tea tree oil. I also get stomach pain when running. I also have a hard time falling asleep; it takes a lot of time.

Years before the eye pain began, I also got pain in my left knee. My doctor thinks that my knee is healthy, and that the pain is referred pain--perhaps from my liver or stomach infections.

The headaches are pretty severe. They make me feel exhausted. I often get pain on the left side of my forehead, directly above my left eye. The pain is also in different areas of my head. When I get headaches, I crave sugar and fatty foods. The doctor used a machine to take photos of the nerves inside my eyes, and the nerves look healthy. My retina is also healthy.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can get my eye and head pain fixed? Before the eye pain began in May 2013, I would spend a lot of time reading; I was very devoted to my studies, and often stressed and afraid of not doing perfectly on exams. These eye pains have really disrupted my life. I have seen countless doctors, and many are confused about my health problems. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how I can relieve my eye and head pain. I believe that holistic remedies are the most powerful. Do you have any ideas on what could be the root of my health problems? I am trying very hard to get healthy. I have been practicing yoga and making dietary changes lately, and I'm trying to learn more things I can do to get my body healthy again. Thank you for the help.

Answer
Hello, Angelica,

You have various enough symptoms that I need much more information before I can recommend anything.

Please use the following form | http://somatics.com/pdf/Intake,_female.pdf | to fill out the information and return it to me at hereness@somatics.com.  

Pain Management

Lawrence Gold