Paintball/Viewloader High Voltage Valve Stem

Hello, I recently asked a question on here but I realized that the valve stem part #18 is missing on my High Voltage Marker. This supposely I guess just allows co2 to run through my gun uncontrolled. Where can I find a replacement part/s?

Hi Justin,

That would be the issue lol. I dug around for a bit looking for the part, but everywhere I found that had the part, is sold out and no longer carry's them. So your best bet is going to be to go to a website such as or, go to their Want To Buy (WTB) section, and post up that your looking to buy that part. I would try mcarterbrown first, that will be the best place to ask probably.

Hope this helps.

Dalton Brannick

I can answer many questions in reguard to markers and playing. If I do not know the answer I will find it.

I have been playing for 6 years. This includes speed ball, woods ball, scenario, and tournament.

TechPB, MCarterBrown, and ICD-Owners.

Referee at the local field for almost 3 years. Fixing and building paintball markers.

Have fixed markers for people and am currently working on one.