Paintball/Viewloader High Voltage Valve Stem

Question
Hello, I recently asked a question on here but I realized that the valve stem part #18 is missing on my High Voltage Marker. This supposely I guess just allows co2 to run through my gun uncontrolled. Where can I find a replacement part/s?
Thanks!

Answer
Hi Justin,

That would be the issue lol. I dug around for a bit looking for the part, but everywhere I found that had the part, is sold out and no longer carry's them. So your best bet is going to be to go to a website such as mcarterbrown.com/forum or techpb.com/forum, go to their Want To Buy (WTB) section, and post up that your looking to buy that part. I would try mcarterbrown first, that will be the best place to ask probably.

Hope this helps.

Paintball

Dalton Brannick