Paintball/Spyder pilot acs won't shoot sometimes

While shooting in semi auto gun will frequently just click and will take a couple trigger pulls to get it to shoot any idea why it is doing this

it could be a few things. if your marker has eyes it could be that there is no ball breaking the beam so it wont fire, if you have a gravity fed hopper you might consider upgrading to a electronic loader to feed faster. it could also mean that your battery is too low, recharge or replace it.

i can answer most scenario/woods ball related questions about markers, game tips, team help, pretty much any thing about scenario i will try to answer. don't ask me any thing about speed ball i have never played it and never will. don't ask me what field to go to because i dont know many fields away from my area.

6 year scenario paintballer 1 year paintball shop tech, salesman 2 year scenario team captain

college graduate