Painting/reverse glass by RUSSELL.

Paul in Pa. wrote at 2010-10-08 17:07:56
Dan,

I have been given an 18'' x 24'' reverse glass painting from my grandfather many years ago. It is untitled but it matches the subject matter that yours has. She told me at the time to hang onto it that it will be worth allot someday. I too have been trying to find out who this artist is and where he or she is from. I thought maybe Ireland since thats where my grandfather is from. It would make sense in regards to the subject matter of the paintings.

Paul in Pa.

Friend wrote at 2016-05-06 18:06:02
I have three of his reverse glass castle paintings myself. I found them in different parts of the country

Painting

James Few, PSA