Monica wrote at 2009-06-23 19:23:42
I have this very same print that I inherited from my Grandmother. It is frames in a cream & gold wide edges frame, no glass.

I would love to know more about it as well!

Wanda Van Zandt wrote at 2009-07-07 03:38:58
Lady Playing Piano

"Song of Love"

M. Ditlef-Antoni Ditlef

I found this looking for something else...

ANA wrote at 2010-03-07 18:44:01
i have the same image of the lady playing the piano

on the left side says m.dillof I have this image since  1982

Amy wrote at 2010-04-20 23:19:05
I also Have this painting. Its in the original old old golden frame. And was trying to find out some information on this painting.

Carol Houck wrote at 2011-06-09 00:41:54
I also have a Painting of The Lady playing the piano. Still the original frame. My Mother bought it in the late 1930's. I would sure like to know more about it. It is signed M. Dillof

linda wrote at 2011-11-07 14:50:19
Hi,  I have this painting and it certainly does speak to you doesn't it.   The artist is M. Dillof but that's the only info I've been able to get on this painting.

I absolutely love it though.

lisa wrote at 2012-01-27 23:52:58
i think i have the same painting.  was in my parents' home & i never had a chance to ask them about it.  it's 1 of only a few items i kept because the lady playing the piano looks like my 2nd mom when she was younger.  really want to know more about it.  it's signed M. Dillof.

Fleury wrote at 2012-04-26 04:27:52
the artist is M. Ditlef or Marguerite Pearson. if you google either name and look at the images, you will find the painting you are looking for - not sure what the worth

Irene wrote at 2012-05-20 18:35:09
The name of the artist is M. Ziblry.

The lady playing the piano in a blue dress. above.

Kathy peck wrote at 2013-11-19 16:58:31
I have the same picture at home. Mom and Dad got it at a furniture store in the 50's for free with their furniture purchase.

Lis wrote at 2014-02-23 02:28:23
M. Dillof was my grandfather, an artist of Eastern European origins , who resided in New York upon his immigration here in the early 1900's. I would love to see the  painting which you

own. Please contact me anytime at, and put "M. Dillof " in the subject header. I can give you more information when we speak!

Lis Dillof Dreizen

Josef-Peter Roemer

Cannot answer questions on appraisals of art work, or digital art.

My experience is in Painting in the following mediums, Oil and Acrylic paints, Water color and Pastels. I paint Portraits, Landscapes, Cityscapes, and Satire. I have been painting professionally since 1975. I paint portraits from life and from reference materials.

Salmagundi Club, New York City, NY (Elected Member) Kuenstlerbund Dresden, Dresden Germany (Elected Member)

Southwest Blend Magazine, Arizona The Californian, Temecula, CA Tacoma News Tribune, Tacoma, WA

BAFA - The Evergreen State College, LLB Blackstone School of Law, MFA - Warnborough College