Painting/Charlot

Kelsie wrote at 2011-03-01 07:21:14
I have a very similar painting... two ballerinas- one male and one female and actually, my frame looks almost exactly like yours. I have also been trying to find information on it. It is also signed "Charlot." Did you happen to find anything?

Caren wrote at 2011-12-03 19:32:49
Tracy,

I just came across your question while I was trying to find infromation on 2 pictures I have. They are the exact same pictures in the exact same frames signed by what looks like Charlot.  They belonged to my husbands grandfather. I am curious as to where you got your pictures.  

Lily wrote at 2014-12-28 00:27:03
I also have this same charcoal painting in the exact same frame, though my frame no longer has the gold on it.  It is signed by Charlot.  Did you ever discover who the artist us?  I could not locate it in the Internet.  It is not the same signature as Jean Charlotte, nor does it resemble his other works. I would appreciate learning more about it.

Stevie wrote at 2015-05-26 18:13:28
I have the same lithographs or charcoals in original frames. I need info also.

Painting

James Few, PSA