Painting/Artists Valent Straka and Dave Harrison

Suncitywalt wrote at 2013-03-28 22:52:48
Valent Straka lived in Moultonboro, NH and is known there for his painting of an NH scene used on the state map in the 70's.

joe wrote at 2013-11-29 20:47:56
I purchased a Straka painting from the artist at his studio in the late 1980's or early 1990's.  

It's a seascape with a chestnut frame.

Marco wrote at 2015-09-10 13:34:31
Hi Josef Peter Roemer

I just want you to know that I have the painting from valent straka winter splendor

Josef-Peter Roemer

Cannot answer questions on appraisals of art work, or digital art.

My experience is in Painting in the following mediums, Oil and Acrylic paints, Water color and Pastels. I paint Portraits, Landscapes, Cityscapes, and Satire. I have been painting professionally since 1975. I paint portraits from life and from reference materials.

Salmagundi Club, New York City, NY (Elected Member) Kuenstlerbund Dresden, Dresden Germany (Elected Member)

Southwest Blend Magazine, Arizona The Californian, Temecula, CA Tacoma News Tribune, Tacoma, WA

BAFA - The Evergreen State College, LLB Blackstone School of Law, MFA - Warnborough College