Painting/Eglise De Litrinis (Leine)

Johnny Does wrote at 2010-06-01 08:24:39
I'm French. I Think that will be (Seine) which is one of the 97 department of France. I looked for Litrinis an found nothing Perhaps you can check again the name. I suppose this is a small village somewhere around Paris bur there are numerous ;)

Trav wrote at 2011-04-11 16:59:13
I have the same exact painting! I am looking to see if this is an original and how much it is valued at..   Contact me!  

Karen wrote at 2011-04-15 23:35:24
I, too, have this painting and am wondering the same thing. Please contact me.

trudy wrote at 2014-05-08 22:32:59
I have the same picture. It has 1311 Utrillo: Eglise de Strins   Litho in USA   Please send answer to

I can answer ALL questions related to watercolor paintings, except appraisal or artist identification. I can answer general questions about oil, acrylic, Chinese painting, and other media. I am NOT an art appraiser at all for any kind. I can only answer questions in aspects of materials, techniques, and critiques. I do NOT have the access to records of auction, painting pricing, or artist files & works, unlike art gallery dealers or art appraisers. I would not know how much an art piece is worth, but I am only an expert in the "art form" but nothing to do with VALUE.

Professional watercolorist for decades. Knowledgeable about all media, but not in value or pricing.

BFA in Fine Art, Painting MA in Art