Painting/Eglise De Litrinis (Leine)

Johnny Does wrote at 2010-06-01 08:24:39
I'm French. I Think that will be (Seine) which is one of the 97 department of France. I looked for Litrinis an found nothing Perhaps you can check again the name. I suppose this is a small village somewhere around Paris bur there are numerous ;)

Trav wrote at 2011-04-11 16:59:13
I have the same exact painting! I am looking to see if this is an original and how much it is valued at..   Contact me!   Travesty609@gmail.com  

Karen wrote at 2011-04-15 23:35:24
I, too, have this painting and am wondering the same thing. Please contact me. swestm5@yahoo.com

Thanks

trudy wrote at 2014-05-08 22:32:59
I have the same picture. It has 1311 Utrillo: Eglise de Strins   Litho in USA   Please send answer to trudy.holder@yahoo.com

Painting

Judy