Painting/Information on an Artist?

Question
Painting
Painting  

Signature
Signature  
Hi Robert,

Just wondering if you could give me any information on a signature?
C M Loretti?
It is a large oil painting (50 inch) of women in what appears to be clothing from the 1900's (but the painting itself is not that old) on the beach holding parasols and staring out to sea. It is a very well done piece but I cannot find out anything about the artist.
Hope you can help...thank you in advance for any information you can give!
Ben

Answer
Dear Ben,

I'm sorry but I do not know anything about the artist of your painting.  However, I did some research and found an additional painting by C.M. Loretti at the following website:  http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sorrento/other-home-garden/oil-painting/100656165  The website appears to be an Australian based website which leads me to believe that C.M. Loretti might be residing and/or working in Australia.

I hope this helps some and if I come across further information about C.M. Loretti, I will absolutely forward that information to you.

Sincerely,
Robert M. Vincent

Painting

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.