Painting/Dutch Artist

Question
Painting
Painting  

Signature
Signature  

I have recently purchased a drawing/painting. Black and white  of a beach scene. It seems to be a dutch artist and there is a signature at the bottom of the piece that looks like it says "T. Haekaerki". We were told it was from the early 1900's. On the back it has some of the original framing that reads "SPEIGEL enLIJSTENMAKERIJ ESTENHANDEL J. DOES HILVERSUM-HAVENSTRAAT48 TELEF:5528"

Answer
Dear Joel,

What you have is a wood block print, not a drawing or painting.  I have done an extensive search for this artist but have failed to find anything about him.  I have contacted some colleagues to see if they know this artist and I will contact you if they send me any information.

Sincerely,
Robert M. Vincent

Painting

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.